Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rahan linguistics


1) Φιλολoγικά/Philologica : Rahan linguistics, 2) New blog on the kid : How do Esquimaux Learn Tlingit?, 3) Φιλολoγικά/Philologica : Rahan Linguistics Revisited

As I already noted on a comment:

How do you like RAHAN?

That Cro-Magnon hero goes westward from tribe to tribe, even crossing a big sea on a raft, on a quest for the "nest of the sun" ("tannière* du soleil"), and he never encounters any linguistic problems.

Every one speaks same language as he, nobody has invented personal pronouns, where people are not blond he goes by the name "Hair of fire" until he introduces himself by saying RAHAN in first place where we would use "I" or "my" or "me" ... does it sound credible?

*OK, tannière is more den than nest, but ... I already wrote the comment.


Pal Ul Don (see Tarzan in Opar et c) linguistics are far neater in so far as the geographic area is far more circumscribed.

Hans-Georg Lundahl

1 comment:

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

In French I wrote about an allusion to confessional matters in Rahan, on another blog.